Louis Vuitton is every ladies dream and it really lives for ladies. If I were you, I will try my best to own a LV Flip Phone , when I take it out the moment will attract everybody’s eyeballs. Here, I will introduce a new product named LV Flip Phone which is one of LV phone products. Even though they are complete knock off's it gives us an idea of how LV Flip Phone would look like if the company ever thought of creating phones. Providing an amazing design based on aircraft aluminum and offering advanced technical features, the Louis Vuitton phone is supposed to represent a product that delivers luxury in mobility at moderate prices.
| lv handbags |
It is not fresh that Fashion brand combining with cell phones already, many luxury brands like Armani, Prada have launched their subsidiary cell phones respectively, although this time LV Flip Phone has just slightly dabbled with the mobile industry for a moment, but who dare to guarantee Louis Vuitton will not have a luxury mobile future? Louis Vuitton which bears the unique pattern of LV can be said as the worlds big fashion brand, whose products involves numerous species of men and women garments, suitcases, watches and leather products, while the elegant and Dukes design of Louis Vuitton also has won many praises in the fashion industry. This complete set of Louis Vuttion Phone desktop has Louis Vuitton marking typefaces obviously, and as to the theme the designers have also inherited Louis Vuittons long-standing combining idea of tradition and fashion.
没有评论:
发表评论